Gosh, 19 days have gone by since I last posted and my TIF is still not finished! In fact, it hasn't progressed very far at all since early January because I have been on a long business trip and I have not had time to work on it. While I have been on this trip to a more westernized part of the world than the one I normally live in, I have managed to stock up on interfacing, pellon fusible fleece, mistyfuse and various other sewing staples, which is timely as I totally depleted my stock at home finishing off my PLOS samplers!
I'm about to get on a very long flight across the Pacific and I hope to work on it on the plane for as long as the light holds out.....let's see how successful I am in finishing the piece this weekend!
Friday, January 25, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Don't feel too bad... mine isn't done either and I don't even have a travel excuse :)
I found your blog and found it very interesting. I am an embroidery and enjoy needlepoint as well. I am attending a wool and textile conference in Beijing in April 2008 and like to catch up with you - if possible.
Post a Comment