"Do you ever notice the little things, the small moments, the details in life? This months challenge is to do just that, pay attention to the tiny details. Sometimes the small things become emblematic for something larger. That is it! I am going to keep it brief."
When I read that I thought of.....well, absolutely nothing, really! I couldn't make head nor tail of that design concept for several days. I was hoping that other participants would start to discuss their ideas on their blogs but I have noticed that compared to last month, where there was an avalanche of memories surfacing and long blog posts, this month there has been very little, so far. So maybe everyone is struggling a bit. Anyway, I left the concept to swoosh around in my head for a few days and I haven't made much progress even now. The one thing that keeps popping up in my head when I think about it is:
千里之行, 始于足下
" A journey of a thousand miles begins with the first step"
Not sure if this will take me somewhere, let's see.
1 comment:
Enjoy your blog, enjoy you on the yahoo groups.
Okay, this is the first thing that came to mind when I read this challenge. My morning coffee. (Just happens I am having a cup as I communicate!) It is a small thing, but if I don't have it, I struggle later in the morning. And, often my husband gets the coffee going in the morning. A small thing, but I appreciate it so much!!! Kathy B. in N. GA.
Post a Comment